1. By using the site, the user authorizes the processing of his personal data. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
2. Data controller is Daoli srl.
3. Data processor, appointed by the owner, Service Provider HOST SPA.
4. The data will be processed at servers in the Italian territory.
5. The processing of data takes place exclusively in electronic form, through IT tools and supports to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The information stored is protected from unauthorized access.
6. We proceed to the processing of data provided by users with regard to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated.
7. The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the same data to third parties suppliers of payment services, shipping and contacts of an informative nature about the activities and services of the site, offers of a commercial nature of affiliated companies and commercial partners.
8. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes referred to in the contract or order fulfillment and the related payment is necessary at the conclusion itself as well as the execution of the contract therefore the refusal to provide such data or to consent to the related processing results in the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
9. The provision of data and consent to processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to consent to the related processing may result in the impossibility for the user to receive such additional services.
10. The user, in has always the right to have his data updated, corrected or integrated, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those that do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations were brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except for the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
11. The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data concerning him / her for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for market research or commercial communication.
12. The user may also withdraw consent to the processing of his data previously given to him at any time Daoli.
13. All rights provided by the EU Regulation 2016/679 and by law 196/2003, can be exercised by the user, by writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. At the first visit the user will be invited to choose their language and will offer the possibility to save the language of preference. To this end, the user authorizes the use of the identification codes c.d. cookies, i.e. small files sent from your internet server and recordable on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
15. The hard disk collects information about the user’s language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used in order to avoid that the user receives the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the type of browser of the user.
16. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address email@example.com span>, by telephone at the following telephone number: + 39 825 691720 span>, and by post to the following address:
Via Tuoro 10 – Ospedaletto D’Alpinolo (AV) ZIP code 83014 span>